Great foliage texture for the miniature garden with plump green leaves that make up the rosettes. The reddy stems contrast nicely with the green foliage. Also known as Sedum obtusatum or Sierra Stonecrop.
- handsome green rosettes on reddish stems
- blushes red in winter
- pinch stems for cuttings for your miniature pots
- low, yellow flowers in the summer
- 2" to 3" high
- drought tolerant when established
- full sun to part sun
- let it dry out between watering to avoid over-watering
- hardy zones 5 to 9 or -20F
- heat hardy 9 thru 5
- an outdoor plant
- comes in a 4" pot
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.