A tried and true favorite miniature garden bedding plant for the “under-story” in your miniature garden bed. This plant will keep growing and giving. Divide your miniature daisies every two to three years, to keep it fresh and happy.
- full sun to part sun
- damp soil, don’t let it dry out completely
- long blooming, from June through to September
- real, daisy-like flowers too
- 1/2" blooms are the cutest
- when not in bloom the wonderful green colored mat is great for texture
- hardy to -40F or Zone 3 to 9
- heat hardy zones 9 thru 6
- comes in a 4" pot
- an outdoor plant
- can be divided right away
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.