A tried and true favorite thyme to use as an understory plant for the miniature garden bed. Looks great along a pathway or at the edge of the miniature patio or plant it to trail down the edge of a pot or rock wall.
White Thyme has bright, rich green colored leaves and stem. White flowers in mid summer.
- full sun
- needs good drainage sun
- let dry out to barely damp between watering session
- will spread along the ground
- a bit taller than our other Thymes, can grow to 5" tall
- divide every second or third year to keep fresh
- salmon blooms in mid-summer that change color as they age
- drought tolerant when established
- cold zones 4 to 10, hardy to -30F
- heat zones 9 - 1
- an outdoor plant
- comes in a 4" pot
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and we are certified by the USDA and Alaska.