A tried and true favorite miniature garden bedding plant for the “under-story” in your miniature garden bed. This plant will keep growing and giving. Divide your miniature daisies every two to three years, to keep it fresh and happy.
- full sun to part sun
- damp soil, don’t let it dry out completely
- long blooming, from June through to September
- real, daisy-like flowers too
- 1/2" blooms are the cutest
- when not in bloom the wonderful green colored mat is great for texture
- hardy to -40F or Zone 3 to 9
- heat hardy zones 9 thru 6
- comes in a 4" pot
- an outdoor plant
- can be divided right away
*Other accessories shown in the photo are not included.
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.