The wee Dwarf Pagoda Japanese Holly is a delightful tree for any miniature garden setting.
This miniature evergreen tree can easily take on an Asian look for a little Zen garden or, being a broadleaf (meaning it has leaves instead of needles), it can add a nice textural contrast among your miniature plants.
Easy to grow in outdoor containers or in the garden bed. Can be pruned to slow down the growth rate or to keep it bushy - just cut above a set of leaves to hide the cut mark.
Hardy to -20F. The pot/roots will need winter protection if planted in a container in a any area colder than zone 6.
- Leaves are thick and round, layered closely together on short stems
- Growth rate: 1/2" to 1" per year in a container, faster in-ground
- Produces tiny white flowers in the summer
- Zone 5 - 7 or hardy to -20F
- Heat zones 7 - 5
- Cool sun/eastern sun to part shade
- Regular water
- Never let the soil dry out completely (the cool sun, part shade helps with this part.)
- Fertilize after 2 years if planted in a container
- An outdoor plant
- Comes in a 4" pot
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions regarding shipping costs or for anything else miniature garden, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.