Wilma has a wonderful color to add a blast of color to your miniature garden. Otherwise know as a lemon cypress because the branches smell like lemon when rubbed gently.
It's a great conifer for indoors, or outdoors in the summer and you can move it indoors for the winter.
It's perfect for temperate and warmer climates to keep outside all year long. Keep the soil wrung-sponge damp but will tolerate the occassional dryness - but don't leave the soil dry for long. Great color to decorate for the winter holidays.
- Indoor: likes bright indirect light and keep the soil evenly damp
- Outdoor: They are hardened off to Zone 7 (0F) and good through Zone 11 (above 40F)
- In colder climates treat as an annual, or bring indoors for the winter
- Cold hardy zones 7 through 11, or hardy to 0F
- Heat zone 12 - 7
- Part sun / cool sun to part shade outdoors
- Bright indirect light indoors
- Regular water, do not let the soil dry out completely
- Growth rate dependent on placement, 3" to 10" per year depending where it lives
- Prune in late winter so the new growth will hide the cut marks
- Comes in a 4" pot
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska.
We are certified by the USDA.