Lacy blue-green foliage on reddy-brown colored stems with an upright broad cone shape make this an excellent choice for the miniature garden. It really looks like a big tree in the landscape - but in miniature. A fellow MG, Laney in LA grows this plant with confidence in her climate.
- In winter, the foliage blushes a lovely plum color
- It can tolerate drier soil once established
- Hardy to -30F or Zones 3-8
- Heat Zones 8 - 1
- Upright broad in shape
- Growth rate is 2 to 5"/yr - about 2" here in the Seattle area
- Full sun to part sun
- Fegular water with well drained soil
- If in a pot, let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering
- Shelter the pot from the extreme hot sun in late afternoon in the summer
- Comes in a 4” pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and we are certified by the USDA and Alaska.