This Norway Spruce is very fun for the miniature garden. It was Conifer of the Year in 2008! This small Norway spruce is slow-growing and globe shaped when young, then grows into an upright broad shape as it ages.
Pusch produces the tiniest of cones on it's short branches in springtime that start-out pinkish-purple, then turn to a lovely shade of brown toward the end of the summer. (Keep the wee cones for your miniature holiday decorating!)
See all at once in the photo of the soft, new, spring growth with the emerging cones together with an older cone that's still holding on from the previous year. Just lovely!
- Well-defined branches filled with tiny needles
- Wee shrub fills in nicely as it grows in slowly
- New cones in spring are a lovey purple color - very elegant!
- Cones stay on tips until drop in late fall or stay until winter
- Irregular growth 2" to 4" per year
- Globe shape to upright broad shape
- Extremely hardy zones 3-8, or to -40F
- Heat zones 8-1
- Full sun to part shade
- Comes in a 4" pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.