Cis is still as sweet as ever! Checkout the pretty texture those deep green flat needles make as they radiate out from each branch. Firs are really reliable and very low maintenance - just don't let the soil dry out completely during the hot months - the part sun/cool sun spot will help with this. It really is a cool plant to grow.
It'll stay compact. Hardy to -30F. Sun to part sun which really means no hot sun.
- Growth rate 1” - 3" per year
- Globed shaped with nice branching
- Cold hardy zones 4 thru 6, or -30F
- Heat hardy zones 6 to 5
- Sun to part shade
- Protect from hot summer sun
- Well draining soil
- Regular water
- Do not let it dry out between watering
- Let dry out to wrung-sponge damp in between waterings
- Fertilize if in a container for more than two years
- Comes in a 4” diameter pot
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.