Another favorite for the miniature garden. This tiny blue Juniper is a true miniature with a growth rate of less than 1" per year. It turns a lovely shade of plum in the winter months. A really tiny but a very tough slow-growing Juniper for any full-sun miniature garden.
- Fantastic blue-green color
- Slow growing
- Can be pruned to keep it small (prune in late winter)
- Great for colder environments
- Drought tolerant when it is established in-ground
- In containers, it still can tolerate below freezing temperatures in the winter and full sun in the summer
- Growth rate: less than 1"/yr
- Cold Hardy to Zones 3-9 or to -40F
- Heat Zones: 9-1
- Full or part sun
- Regular water with sharp drainage
- Comes in a 4 inch pot
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and we are certified by the USDA and Alaska.