Another favorite for the miniature garden. This tiny blue Juniper is a true miniature with a growth rate of less than 1" per year. A really tiny but a very tough slow-growing Juniper for any full-sun miniature garden.
It turns a lovely shade of plum in the winter months.
- Fantastic blue-green color
- Slow growing
- Can be pruned to keep it small (prune in late winter)
- Great for colder environments
- Drought tolerant when it is established in-ground
- In containers, it still can tolerate below freezing temperatures in the winter and full sun in the summer
- Growth rate: less than 1"/yr
- Cold Hardy to Zones 3-9 or to -40F
- Heat Zones: 9-1
- Full or part sun
- Regular water with sharp drainage
- Comes in a 4 inch pot
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
We recommend to print out this page for reference.
I did receive the trees yesterday in good order. They were packed very well.
I will be ordering from you guys again !