The Pancake Junipers aren't new to our inventory, we just never had the chance to list it - it always sells out!
Shown here is the awesome winter color - it's winter blush is a purple. When the weather warms up in the spring it will turn back to a rich gray-green color.
Drought tolerant once established in the ground.
- Growth rate is 3 to 5"/yr
- Prostrate growth habit
- Will slowly mound to 6" tall, then spread outwards.
- Trim back any wayward branches
- Can cascade down a wall or pot
- Cold hardy zones 3 - 9 or -40F
- Heat hardy zones 9 - 1
- Great for hot, dry areas
- Full sun to part shade (sun will bring out the best color)
- Regular water until established in-ground but let dry out in between to avoid over-watering
- Let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering if in a container
- Comes in a 4" pot
- An outdoor plant
We recommend to print out this page for reference.
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
"Little jewels from my order arrived today. Thank you all for all you do to preserve, protect and promote these little treasures. It is obvious how much work it takes to track and pack, so thank you so much. Purchases from you over the last ten years are summer time delights in my life. Thank you!”