The Pancake Junipers aren't new to our inventory, we just never had the chance to list it - it always sells out!
Shown here is the awesome winter color - it's winter blush is a purple. When the weather warms up in the spring it will turn back to a rich gray-green color.
Drought tolerant once established in the ground.
- Growth rate is 3 to 5"/yr
- Prostrate growth habit
- Will slowly mound to 6" tall, then spread outwards.
- Trim back any wayward branches
- Can cascade down a wall or pot
- Cold hardy zones 3 - 9 or -40F
- Heat hardy zones 9 - 1
- Great for hot, dry areas
- Full sun to part shade (sun will bring out the best color)
- Regular water until established in-ground but let dry out in between to avoid over-watering
- Let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering if in a container
- Comes in a 4" pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and we are certified by the USDA and Alaska.