Square shaped bricks can lend a completely different look to your mini garden scene! They can replicate square tile or square brick, depending upon your theme.
Create your own inner city courtyard or a European plaza look quickly and easily.** Cut the sheet up for paths through the garden bed. Very sweet and very easy.
- Bricks are high-fired
- Can easily withstand the weather
- Can take a little freezing
- Will stay fresh looking for years
- Small sheet is approximately 6" x 3"
- Covers 18 square inches
- Individual bricks glued onto the mesh are 3/8" square and 3/32" thick
- 1" or 1:12 scale or
- Can be used as ‘bigger’ tiles for ½” or 1:24 scale
LARGE SHEET is 6" x 12" and will cover 72 square inches
SMALL SHEET is 6" x 3" and will cover 18 square inches
How to Use It:
- bricks cut easily with kitchen shears
- you can peel the bricks off the mesh easily
- cut it into strips, for a path through the garden
- fill in the cracks with sand or soil for a non-permanent patio (Note that the stones will become unglued eventually if it's not "locked in" with our Mini Patio Mix - see below.)
For an Easy Permanent Solution:
Easy and quick to use! Create your own custom brick patio with our Mini Patio Mix Kit for a miniature Patio that will not wash away when you water! For indoor or outdoor use, it is weatherproof, durable and very adaptable.
**Note that the bricks shown in the miniature garden aged naturally to become the varying colors that you see in the photo with the tables & chairs. The two other photos show the new brick sheet that you will receive. If you want the aged-brick look and don't want to wait for it, find the instructions in our Gardening in Miniature Prop Shop Book here.
*This is a scaled miniature product and intended for adult use only.