A true "pine tree" for the miniature garden. For the miniature garden, the White Bud will grow from a globe-shaped shrub to a very sweet tree. A bonsai favorite. It will maintain its tree form for years too.
The cold weather brings a white waxy coating to each bud, a trait that produces a dramatic effect when we need it most. The bright white 'eyes' look frosty against the plant’s dark green winter foliage.
- Great bonsai potential - and you don't even have to bonsai it!
- Maintains its small stature without candle pruning
- Desirable for any form of mini gardening, rock gardens or bonsai.
- Great in the landscape bed too
- Perfect for containers – they don't mind their roots being a little crowded
- Globe shaped
- Growth: 2 to 3” per year
- Cold hardy zones 3-7
- Heat zones: 7-1
- Full sun
- Regular water
- Let dry out a bit in between to avoid over watering
- Comes in a 4”pot
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
We recommend to print out this page for reference.