Add immediate country charm with a miniature bathtub planter! We've shrunk yet another idea to fit into our miniature gardens with a tiny clawfoot bathtub - just like in Grandma's garden.
The bathtub comes with soil and sedum cuttings so you have something to plant in it right away.
Bathtub is porcelain-china - protect from freezing!
*Current batch has blue flower decal on each side. (June 2022)
- Bathtub is porcelain china with painted taps
- 5 ½" long by 2 ⅛" wide by 2" tall
- Styles vary slightly! This batch has white feet.
- Protect tub from freezing
- A selection of 18 cuttings/starts of at least 5 different kinds
- Sedum selections dependent upon what is available (more than what is shown in the photo.)
More about the Sedum cuttings:
- All cuttings are outdoor plants but can be grown on a sunny windowsill
- Will survive indoors for a few months but still very enjoyable
- Cuttings will be ready to plant by the time you get them!
- Trim stem length to fit mini pot.
- Leave at least 1/2" stem length to go into the soil.
- Trim bottom leaves off any part that will be below the soil level.
- Use a skewer to move potting soil around the stems so there is soil contact on all sides.
- Let dry out between watering sessions but not for too long!
- Note: Sedum cuttings intended for miniature pots, not necessarily sold as cuttings to root to grow adult plants, a process that may take several seasons.
- Instructions are included!
We are registered and inspected annually by the USDA to ship out of State. We can only ship plant material to the lower 48 and Alaska.