A tricolor version of our favorite fairy vine! The Variegated Fairy Vine is a delicate, but sturdy plant for the miniature garden that is normally used for a ground cover. Tiny stems that are deep red, contrasting nicely against the small, round leaves in pink, green and cream. Grow it up a miniature trellis or arbor for fun.
- train over an arbor or along a fence
- outdoor: Part sun/Part shade
- cold hardy to zones 8 - 10
- heat hardy zones 10 - 8
- indoor: bright indirect
- regular water
- in a pot: divide every couple of years to keep it happy
- in the ground: invasive in some areas. Judiciously divide or shovel-prune in late spring to control growth
- vines can be used for miniature crafting
- comes in a 4" pot
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.