A very fun plant to grow in the smallest of miniature gardens.
You can divide it right away in quarters. Don't let the divisions dry out. When you see new growth you can stop "baby-ing" the Baby Tears. :o) But do water regularly as a general rule, letting the soil dry out a bit in between watering sessions.
This can be invasive in the ground in some areas of the States - control judiciously by shovel pruning each spring and summer.
A perfect mini garden plant for in-ground, pots or indoors.
- outdoor: shade/part shade
- outdoor: do not let soil dry out
- outdoor: hardy to 0F, cold hardy zones 7 - 15
- outdoor: heat hardy 12 - 10
- if frozen in temperate regions, will go black but will come back
- invasive in some areas - check if planting in-ground
- indoor: bright, indirect light
- indoor: likes damp to moist soil
- indoor: likes open terrarium environments
- will trail down the side of pot
- 1" to 2" high
- Spreads to 6" to 12" but will continue to spread if given the room
- comes in a 4" pot
- Accessories shown in photos are not included
We recommend to print this page out for reference.
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
From Joan in MN:
I received my order today and am amazed at how well they were packed, in excellent condition and really appreciate the care you take to ship them. Thank you