Chosen by the grower, this Amber Gold Arborvitae is very soft and very colorful. It's a yellow version of the Emerald Arborvitae that blushes an amber tone in cold winters. The narrow, upright shape is great for anchor points in the back of the miniature garden bed, or for larger miniature gardens in containers - it will add some much-needed-height to your design.
This new plant is a little faster growing but you can shear it to keep it in shape in late winter - it'll help it stay bushy too.
- Wonderful yellow / lime colors
- Upright narrow in shape
- Growth rate is 6" to 12" per year
- Note that the normal winter color is a deep golden amber
- Grow in-ground or in a pot
- Full sun
- Regular water with well drained soil
- Hardy to -30F or Zones 4 - 7
- Heat hardy zones 7 thru 1
- If in a pot, let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering
- If in a pot, shelter from extreme hot sun in late afternoon in the summer
- Comes in a 4” pot
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
" Hi Janit and Steve. I just received your shipment, trees are beautiful!!!
And so well packaged ! -