Pink Chintz Thyme has a deep, rich green colored leaves tinged in red, with a deep red colored stem. A very classy combination. Dark pink flowers in mid summer.
- full sun
- needs good drainage sun
- let dry out to barely damp between watering session
- will spread along the ground
- a bit taller than our other Thymes, can grow to 5" tall
- divide every second or third year to keep fresh
- salmon blooms in mid-summer that change color as they age
- drought tolerant when established
- cold zones 4 to 10, hardy to -30F
- heat zones 9 - 1
- an outdoor plant
- comes in a 4" pot
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.