We're all in this world together.
Make your own miniature garden peace banner to add a "little peace" to your miniature garden or mini meditation garden. These tiny banners are also the perfect size to add to a wreath, door or cubicle decorations. Make one for a friend or with a friend. Great for kids too.
*** 100% of the proceeds from this Peace Banner will go to the relief effort for our Ukrainian brothers and sisters through the International Committee of the Red Cross. (Changed from UK Red Cross due to the payment methods.) ***
Feel free to buy more than one - all proceed go towards helping the innocent victims from Ukraine.
UPDATE - December 1st - Donated $256 so far -> - THANK YOU!!
This is a digital download PDF file that will be automatically delivered via email once the payment is accepted. You will need a printer, or access to a printer, to print this out. You can email it or forward it someone who has a printer.
Cut the flags into triangles, leave them as rectangles or scallop the edges to create your own design.
This ebook contains flags in three different styles - just print what you need - or print and make all three styles:
- Tranquil style in blue and white with 5 different peace symbols
- Ukrainian flag style with 3 different symbols of peace and hope
- A lighter style, colorful flags with symbols of peace and love
Printable in all three sizes:
- The flags are in large size, 1" scale.
- To print them out for medium size, ½" scale, reduce the printing scale to 50% in your printer window before you click print.
- To print them out for small size, ¼" scale, reduce the printing scale to 75% in your printer window before you click print.
Includes photo instructions and a bunch of tips on how to hang them straight and how to weatherproof them to be used in the living miniature garden.
YOU WILL NEED:
- About 1/2 hour
- Colored string, ribbon or embroidery thread
- A PRINTER! This is a digital printable download and does NOT include a printed copy. No hardcopy/ printed copy will be sent.
Only from America's Favorite Miniature Garden Center, since 2001.
** PLEASE PRAY for UKRAINE**