A compact, round plant with dark green, finely textured foliage - it really is, Just Dandy! It'll start as a tight bun-shape, and then the foliage and branches will loosen up into a perfect shrub in miniature. Terrific color all year 'round.
Watch for "conifer dieback" in the spring and fall and clean-out the brown foliage whenever you see it. In a couple of years, the branches will grow out and the shrub will become more defined. See the photo of it in a miniature garden on this page.
This little gem was found in a crop of over 50,000 'Nana Gracilis' seedlings in 1981.
- Growth rate is 2 to 4"/yr - about 2" here in the temperate Northwest
- Cold hardy to -20F, or zones 4-8
- Heat zones 8-1
- Full sun to part shade
- Regular water with well drained soil
- If in a pot, let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering
- Shelter the pot from the extreme hot sun in late afternoon in the summer
- Comes in a 4” pot, plants are about 4" tall
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.