Selected specifically for the miniature garden, we focus on the small ones that will stay approximately 1" in diameter for as long as possible. Hardy and drought-proof.
**Current batch is shown in the top photo. Pretty bright green leaves with red tips around the edges. Called "Roly Poly"**
- Full sun to part sun
- Best in dry places - perfect for the full sun miniature garden
- Size will stay the same as in the picture - the are a small variety
- When happy, the' hen' will bloom, usually in mid summer, then the mother will die leaving the 'chicks' to carry on the cycle of life ;o)
- Great in the ground or in a pot
- Cold zones 4 thru 8, hardy to -25F
- Heat hardy zones 8 thru 1
- Comes in a 4" pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and we are certified by the USDA.