A favorite miniature garden tree! The Jervis Dwarf Canada Hemlock is a miniature garden favorite. Perfect for the railroad garden or fairy garden. Great in pots or right in the garden bed.
The irregular growth habits of Jervis is full of character and there is always a good 'trunk' on the wee tree to lift it off the ground. It's tough, can handle full sun with regular water. Prune lightly along the trunk to keep it looking like a wee tree.
It ages really well into a majestic tree in miniature. Can be pruned too.
- Short, dense branches
- Wonderful dark green foliage
- Prune away bottom branches to form a tree
- Growth rate 3" to 6" per year - under 3" per year here in the Northwest
- Tiny, tan buds in the springtime
- Great for shady spots with cool soil
- Low maintenance and well behaved
- Growth: 2 to 3"/yr
- Cold hardy Zones: 4-8 or -30F
- Heat Zones: 8-1
- Shade/part shade with cool sun
- Regular water
- Pot is 4 inches in diameter
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.