Charming & hard to get!
The Ice Breaker Korean Fir is new to our inventory, but it's been around for years - it won the distinction of the American Conifer Society's Conifer of the Year in 2014. It's a very slow grower, a true dwarf tree that grows 1" to 3" per year.
The two-toned foliage has bright white undersides and curve upward to add a really dramatic texture to such a small plant. A very handsome shrub that will grow very slowly in your miniature garden for years. Hardy to -30F as well.
- Two-toned foliage has silver undersides
- Growth rate 1” - 3" per year
- Globed shaped with nice branching
- Will slowly grow into pyramidal shape
- Cold hardy zones 4 thru 6, or -30F
- Heat hardy zones 6 to 5
- Sun to part shade
- Protect from hot summer sun
- Well draining soil
- Regular water
- Do not let it dry out between watering
- Let dry out to wrung-sponge damp in between waterings
- Fertilize if in a container for more than two years
- Comes in a 4” diameter pot
- An outdoor plant
We recommend to print this page out for reference.
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.