The Graham Blandy Boxwood offers all the fun characteristics of a regular boxwood, but this one grows in a narrow column shape - a terrific anchor point for the miniature garden bed.
Combine a few together to make a hedge. Trim any wayward branches to keep the column shape. It's a boxwood, so prune it anytime!
An indoor or outdoor plant for the miniature garden - provide plenty of indoor light if you are growing it inside.
Blushes orange in the winter in colder areas. It will turn back to the green color when the weather warms up.
- Growth: Less than 3” to 6” per year
- Cold zone 6-8, or hardy to -10F
- Heat zones 8-6
- Full sun to part shade
- Boxwoods can be grown INDOORS with LOTS of indirect bright light and regular water. (Add light with a grow-bulb.)
- Globe shaped with cute trunk
- Regular water
- Don’t let it dry out between watering
- Fertilize after 2 years if planted in a container
- Comes in a 4” diameter pot
- Slow-growing, dark green form of the common boxwood
- Can be used in a variety of scales and many forms of miniature gardening
- Prune at any time, snip the stem just above a set of leaves to hide the cut
- Shear it into a fun topiary shape (trim no more than 1/3 of at a time)
- Prune it to keep its 'tree' look by taking off some of the lower leaves to show more trunk
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
We recommend printing this page out for reference.