A new plant for the larger miniature garden or as a collectible conifer, the Franky Boy will keep you charmed as you watch it fill in and grow. The bright yellow-green threadlike foliage in summer turns a red-bronze in winter. The summer color contrasts nicely with the orange stems.
- Wonderful lemon yellow color
- Upright broad in shape
- Growth rate is 3" to 6" per year
- Note that the normal winter color is red-bronze
- Grow in-ground or in a pot
- Full sun
- Regular water with well drained soil
- Hardy to -20F or Zones 5 - 7
- Heat hardy zones 7 thru 1
- If in a pot, let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering
- If in a pot, shelter from extreme hot sun in late afternoon in the summer
- Comes in a 4” pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way. Keep in mind your tree will be with you for years to come - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska.
We are certified by the USDA.