A new plant for the larger miniature garden or as a collectible conifer, the Franky Boy will keep you charmed as you watch it fill in and grow. The bright yellow-green threadlike foliage in summer turns a red-bronze in winter. The summer color contrasts nicely with the orange stems.
- Wonderful lemon yellow color
- Upright broad in shape
- Growth rate is 3" to 6" per year
- Note that the normal winter color is red-bronze
- Grow in-ground or in a pot
- Full sun
- Regular water with well drained soil
- Hardy to -20F or Zones 5 - 7
- Heat hardy zones 7 thru 1
- If in a pot, let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering
- If in a pot, shelter from extreme hot sun in late afternoon in the summer
- Comes in a 4” pot
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
Miniature Gardening and I'm having a wonderful, tiny time!
simple, green joy you've brought to my life. :-)