A new specimen Hemlock to add to our inventory. We're looking forward to watching this one grow up as the branches apparently arch outward to look like a fountain. The new growth in springtime is a light green that matures to the classic, dark green Hemlock foliage.
It's new to us - I'm finding it's rated for sun AND full shade so best to keep this in cool sun to shade if you can. (Cool sun is eastern/morning sun.)
- upright broad growth habit
- it will look best if not pruned
- slow growth - rates not available yet
- cold hardy to zones: 4-7 or -30F
- heat zones: 8-1
- part sun to full shade
- regular water if in a pot, let dry out to just damp in between watering sessions
- fertilize after 2 years if planted in a container
- Companion shade plants: mondo grass, baby tears, corsican sandwort
- comes in a 4” pot
- an outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
From Pam in Ohio:
“ My tree arrived today and it's beautiful. You guys are a treasure! “