A very fun plant to grow in the smallest of miniature gardens. Can divide it right away. This is invasive in the ground in some areas of the States - control judiciously by shovel pruning each spring and summer. A perfect mini garden plant for pots or indoors.
- outdoor: shade/part shade
- outdoor: do not let soil dry out
- outdoor: hardy to 0F, cold hardy zones 7 - 15
- outdoor: heat hardy 12 - 10
- if frozen in temperate regions, will go black but will come back
- invasive in some areas - check if planting in-ground
- indoor: bright, indirect light
- indoor: likes damp to moist soil
- indoor: likes open terrarium environments
- will trail down the side of pot
- comes in a 4" pot
- Accessories shown in photos are not included
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.