A new miniature garden plant with fantastic foliage color, great shape and hardy in the cold and in the heat. The gray-green color pairs well with just about any other color in the garden but it's a perfect color for the winter mini garden as well.
The Sawara Cypress can tolerate colder and drier temperatures than the Hinoki cypress.
- Wonderful blue-green color
- May get an amber blush with colder winters
- Estimated growth rate 3 to 4" per year
- Cold zones 4-8 or to -30F
- Heat zones 8 - 1
- Can take full sun easily, watch the hot summer sun if in a container
- Regular water if in a pot, let dry out to damp in between to avoid over watering
- Comes in a 4" pot
- An outdoor plant
We recommend printing out this page for your reference.
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.