A delicate, but sturdy plant for the miniature garden that is normally used for a ground cover with tiny stems that are deep red, contrasting nicely against the small, round leaves. Grow it up a miniature trellis or arbor for fun.
Re-pot or divide this plant every two to three years, it's a ground cover and it wants to cover the ground. By interrupting the growing process and not letting it get established, you'll slow it down.
- Train over an arbor or along a fence
- Outdoor: Part sun/Part shade
- Cold hardy to zones 8 - 10
- Heat hardy zones 10 - 8
- Indoor: bright indirect, divide every second year.
- Regular water
- In a pot: divide every couple of years to keep it happy
- In the ground: invasive in some areas. Judiciously divide or shovel-prune in late spring to control growth
- vines can be used for miniature crafting
- Comes in a 4" pot
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.