This batch is so tiny, you can hardly see the cobwebs on them, (slso known as Cobweb Houseleek.) Super cute. Keep their roots confined and they should stay small. If not, they might double in size, but they will still be much smaller than the regular-sized houseleeks.
It's our favorite Hen and Chick with tiny cobweb-like hairs on the top of the rosettes that add an air of fantasy to the plant. Selected specifically for the miniature garden, we focus on the smaller dwarf varieties for our miniature gardening. Just like the "regular" Hen and Chicks, they are hardy and drought-proof.
Pot can be divided right away.
- Full sun to part sun
- Best in dry places - perfect for the full sun miniature garden
- Size will stay the same as in the picture - the are a small variety
- When happy, the' hen' will bloom, usually in mid summer, then the mother will die leaving the 'chicks' to carry on the cycle of life ;o)
- Great in the ground or in a pot
- Cold zones 3 thru 10, hardy to -30F
- Heat hardy zones 8 thru 1
- Comes in a 4" pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and we are certified by the USDA.