Fantastic colors for the miniature garden! The burgundy and orange colors contrast very nicely with the greens in the garden. A very pretty and colorful choice for your miniature garden design. Stones average approximately 1/4" to 3/8" long.
- Mesh can be trimmed with scissors
- Stones are easy to peel off to re-glue and fill-in in spaces where you need them
- Use gloves when peeling off stones
- Stone is freeze proof
- Can work for 1/2" scale (1:24) as larger pavers/flagstones
- Can work for the 1" scale for regular stone patio
- Perfect for the dollhouse flooring too
LARGE SHEET is roughly* 12" x 12" and will cover 144 square inches
SMALL SHEET is roughly* 6" x 6" and will cover 36 square inches
*Edges of sheets are not straight - they are made that way to hide the seams/edges when laying out large areas.
How to Use It:
- Cut around stones easily with scissors
- You can peel the stones off the mesh easily
- Cut it into strips, for a path through the garden
- Fill in the cracks with sand or soil for a non-permanent patio (Note that the stones will become unglued eventually if it's not "locked in" with our Mini Patio Mix - see below.)
For an Easy Permanent Solution:
Easy and quick to use! Create your own custom brick patio with our Mini Patio Mix Kit for a miniature Patio that will not wash away when you water! For indoor or outdoor use, it is weatherproof, durable and very adaptable.
*This is a scaled miniature product and intended for adult use only.