The leaves look like the full-sized Wisteria. Can be trimmed. Slough off any dead branches in spring. Note that it doesn't flower but it is still cute as a button.
Don't let it dry out completely in between watering sessions. If you are in a hot region and planting it in-ground, plant in part sun, part shade or eastern exposure, to help keep the soil evenly damp.
- Lovely green colored, tiny leaves
- Does not flower
- Growth rate 3 to 6" per year
- Globe shaped
- Cold hardy Zones 7 - 10 or to 10F - move it indoors for the winter
- Heat Zones estimated: 10 - 7
- Full sun to part sun, avoid hot, summer afternoon sun if it is in a container
- Trim long branches to retain bushy shape
- Regular water
- Pot is 4" in diameter
- An outdoor plant but can be kept inside for the colder, winter months
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.