I'm not sure why this is a called Autumn Moon because it's canary yellow. Lol! The bright colorful yellow extends to the end of the branches and is complemented by the limey-green color of the foliage inside the tree. Very fun!
The winter's blush, however, is closer to the Autumn Moon colors - the tips of the branches are brushed with a wonderful orange color.
Arborvitaes are tough trees for in-ground and can be grown in a container for the first couple/few years. This one will grow into a fun globe shape - eventually - it will grow 2" to 4" per year, slower than most of our other arborvitae.
- Wonderfully bright, canary yellow foliage
- Upright narrow shape will turn into a globe shape
- Growth rate is 2" to 4" per year
- Winter's blush is a fun orange color
- Grow in-ground or in a pot
- Stays dense and tidy
- Full sun
- Regular water with well drained soil
- Hardy to -30F or Zones 4 - 7
- Heat hardy zones 7 thru 1
- If in a pot, let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering
- If in a pot, shelter from extreme hot sun in late afternoon in the summer
- Companion plants: thymes, hens & chicks, full-sun ground covers
- Comes in a 4” pot
- An outdoor plant
We recommend printing out this page for your reference.
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
" Hi Janit and Steve. I just received your shipment, trees are beautiful!!!
And so well packaged ! - Many thanks, Norma "