Chosen by the grower, this Amber Gold Arborvitae is very soft and very colorful. It's a yellow version of the Emerald Arborviatae that blushes an amber tone in cold winters. The narrow, upright shape is great for anchor points in the back of the miniature garden bed, or for larger miniature gardens in containers - it will add some much-needed-height to your design.
This new plant is a little faster growing but you can shear it to keep it in shape in late winter.
- Wonderful yellow / lime colors
- Upright narrow in shape
- Growth rate is 6" to 12" per year
- Note that the normal winter color is a deep golden amber
- Grow in-ground or in a pot
- Full sun
- Regular water with well drained soil
- Hardy to -30F or Zones 4 - 7
- Heat hardy zones 7 thru 1
- If in a pot, let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering
- If in a pot, shelter from extreme hot sun in late afternoon in the summer
- Comes in a 4” pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way. Keep in mind your tree will be with you for years to come - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska.
We are certified by the USDA.
" Hi Janit and Steve. I just received your shipment, trees are beautiful!!!
And so well packaged ! - Many thanks Norma "