A true dwarf fern that is an excellent candidate for the miniature garden. The heavily serrated leaves are very pretty and have the cutest curls on the ends. Stays small too!
- Fantastic green color
- Lovely curls on the ends that charm
- Semi evergreen
- Grows 5" to 8" tall
- Often mistaken for 'Crispa congesta'
- Clip away deteriorating branches in early spring
- Should remain mostly green once in place
- Mature height is 5 to 8 inches
- Hardy to zones 5 through 9
- Part or full shade, dappled shade
- Keep soil evenly moist, do not let it dry out
- An outdoor plant
- Comes in a 4" pot
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.