Baby Hens and Chicks for your miniature gardening pleasure!
You will receive a set of 10 baby Hens and Chicks. They get their name from the way they grow, the plant will get bigger and produce small babies that can be plucked from their mother and rooted elsewhere. Once the adult plant flowers, it will die and leave the little chicks to carry on.
- Pink flowers in the summer on the adult plants
- The baby will grow into an adult plant with proper care
- May take several seasons to grow into an adult plant
- An outdoor plant
- Let dry out completely between watering sessions
- Full sun
- Cold Zones 4 thru 8, hardy to -25F
- Heat Zones 8 thru 1
- If leaves are reaching, or get leggy, it needs more light
- If the leaves are shriveled, water more often
- If the leaves are puffy and swollen, back off on the watering
How to pot:
- Place bottom-side down on the soil (the leaves point upward)
- Use a skewer to move potting soil around the stems so there is soil contact on all sides
- Let dry out between watering but not for too long!
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and we are certified by the USDA.