Also known as Cobweb Houseleek. It's our favorite Hen and Chick with tiny cobweb-like hairs on the top of the rosettes that add an air of fantasy to the plant. Selected specifically for the miniature garden, we focus on the smaller dwarf varieties for our miniature gardening.
Just like the "regular" Hen and Chicks, they are hardy and drought-proof but will still need water in the dry months.
Pot can be divided right away into any size, including singles if you can safely wiggle a rosette away from the main plant with a stem or a root. Just be sure to nurture the babies and let them dry out a bit in between watering sessions.
- Full sun to part sun
- Best in dry places - perfect for the full sun miniature garden
- Size will stay the same as in the picture - the are a small variety
- When happy, the' hen' will bloom, usually in mid summer, then the mother will die leaving the 'chicks' to carry on the cycle of life ;o)
- Great in the ground or in a pot
- Cold zones 3 thru 10, hardy to -30F
- Heat hardy zones 8 thru 1
- Comes in a 4" pot
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
We recommend to print out this page for reference.
business with such a good company! “