For Indoor or Outdoor Miniature Gardens or Fairy Gardens!
This baby English Boxwood tree is really a treat for miniature gardening - it can be grown outdoors in temperate climates in bright shade or cool sun, or indoors in as much bright, indirect light as you can.
Indoor Growing - Add light anywhere! You can find grow-bulbs that fit any of your regular indoor lamps at your local hardware store or online.
- fun, reliable and low maintenance
- indoor - bright, indirect light, regular water
- outdoor cold zones 5 - 9, part sun/part shade
- outdoor heat zones 9 - 6
- regular water
- hot afternoon sun in the summertime will burn the leaves if its in a really dry spot
- don’t let it dry out between watering
- comes in a 4” pot
- growth rate is 2 to 3" per year and doesn’t mind pruning
- fertilize after 2 years if planted in a container
- slow-growing, variegated form of the common boxwood
- grow indoor or outdoors
- will suit a variety of miniature garden sizes
- prune at any time, snip the stem just above a set of leaves to hide the cut mark
- shear it gradually into a fun topiary shape
- prune off some of the lower leaves to show more trunk to look like a tree
- groom several into a hedge by planting them side by side
NOTE: In spring when the weather warms up OR if this plant is coming from our cold nursery to your warm house, it will emit a strong odor. This is normal. It is the oils coming out of the leaves that is causing the smell. The oils will dry out in a couple of days and the smell will go away.
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
We recommend to print this page for reference.