A TWO GREEN THUMBS EXCLUSIVE: Especially grown for the miniature gardener! Have fun with this selection of rooted Sedum and succulent cuttings for your miniature garden pots and containers.
Each pot contains a variety of Sedums cuttings and a few Hens and Chicks babies, rooted in the pot, for your miniature gardening pleasure.
The pot can be planted all at once, or divide-up the individual plants. With the proper care* these plants will grow into adult plants and you'll have your own, personal supply of sedum cuttings. Then you can use the cuttings to make more plants or miniature flower arrangements.
*Proper care is easy: Let the soil dry out in between watering sessions. Give them plenty of sun, (but if they are still babies next summer, protect them from the hot sun.)
- full sun to part sun
- let the soil dry out in between watering sessions to avoid over-watering
- keep in full-sun for the best color and compact growth
- all varieties will flowers in summer
- pinch-back leggy stems to increase bushiness
- use cuttings for your tiny pots
- After a two or three years, it will spread to 10 to 12" wide. If left to grow, the height can reach over 1 foot tall, apparently. (But we play, pinch and divide it too much for that to happen. Lol!)
- as a group, hardy to -30F or Zone 4to 9
- heat hardy zones 9 thru 1
- comes in a 4" pot
- an outdoor plant, can be enjoyed in a cool room over winter
We recommend to save, print or bookmark this page for future reference.
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
“My beautiful little Wisteria arrived today in great condition due to Steve's packing. My husband, who worked for UPS for 33 years, opened the box, took one look at the contents and said "That's a Steve package!" He knows a pro when he sees one😉 Thanks Steve!”