The perfect idea to turn your miniature garden into a mini beach garden! A true miniature replica of the classic Adirondack chair, with superfine sand, a set of driftwood logs and a small bag of shells too.
Also included is a sheet of landscape cloth, border and skewers so you can "install" a sand-patio area to mimic a beach - right in your existing miniature garden!
The cloth keeps the sand from mixing into the soil when you water your garden. Use the border to separate the garden bed from the sand area to keep everything nice and neat so it will last much longer and give you plenty of time to enjoy your miniature beach vacation. The cloth will also help you reclaim the sand if you want to change it.
- The Adirondack is made of wood you can stain, paint or weather
- Height is 3 1/2", outside width 3 1/4" and depth 4 1/8"
- 1" scale or 1:12 scale
- Driftwood is hand-picked, dry and clean, 4 pcs
- The superfine sand is perfectly soft and clean, 1 lb
- The tiny seashells come in a variety of colors and shapes, about 20 pcs
- Landscape cloth, 8" x 18"
- Border with skewers, 1 foot
*This is a scaled miniature product and intended for adult use only.