A JUMBO selection of larger sedum cuttings for larger miniature gardens, fairy garden, barbie gardens, garden railroads or just for fun. Growing instructions are included!
Sedum cuttings make great miniature plants for the wee pots, they don't mind dry soil and love to live in the sun. They will eventually root and then push out new growth when planted and grown with care. This can take several seasons, however.
You will receive:
- A selection of 32 cuttings, at least 8 different kinds of Sedums, 4 of each
- **PLUS a half-dozen Hens and Chick baby-starts that are already rooted!**
- We have more varieties than what is shown in the photos are available, we'll choose what cuttings will look the best at the time of picking.
- Cuttings are approximately 1" to 3" long, depending up on the plant
- Chosen specifically for miniature pots
- All are OUTDOOR plants
- Will survive indoors for a few months on a sunny windowsill
- Let dry out completely between watering sessions
- Instructions are included
Pots and accessories shown in the photos are NOT included. See our Tools and Equipment Department for a rotating selection of miniature pots.
Intended for miniature pots, not necessarily sold as cuttings to root to grow adult plants, a process that will take several seasons of care but it can be done.
Not meant for young children.
Note: Intended for miniature pots, not necessarily sold as cuttings to root to grow adult plants, a process that may take several seasons.
No miniature pots are included.
We are registered and inspected by the USDA to ship out of State. We can only ship plant material to the lower 48 and Alaska.