A golden version of our favorite miniature garden plant. A very fun plant to grow in the smallest of miniature gardens. Can divide it right away.
This is invasive in the ground in some areas of the States - control judiciously by shovel pruning each spring and summer. It can handle light foot traffic. A perfect mini garden plant for pots or indoors.
- Outdoor: shade/part shade
- Outdoor: do not let soil dry out
- Outdoor: hardy to 0F, cold hardy zones 7 - 15
- Outdoor: heat hardy 12 - 10
- If frozen in temperate regions, will go black but will come back
- Invasive in some areas - check if planting in-ground
- Indoor: bright, indirect light
- Indoor: likes damp to moist soil
- Indoor: likes open terrarium environments
- Will trail down the side of pot
- Comes in a 4" pot
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.