Wilma has a wonderful color to add a blast of color to your miniature garden. Otherwise know as a lemon cypress because the branches smell like lemon when rubbed gently.
It's a great conifer for indoors, or outdoors in the summer and you can move it indoors for the winter. This tree needs really bright indirect light - add light to any indoor setting with gro-bulbs that can fit in your regular lamps.
It's perfect for temperate and warmer climates to keep outside all year long. Keep the soil wrung-sponge damp.
Summer, 2020 - Plants are more column-shaped than cone-shaped. - J.
- Indoor: needs bright indirect light and keep the soil evenly damp
- Outdoor: They are hardened off to Zone 7 (0F) and good through Zone 11 (above 40F)
- In colder climates treat as an annual, or bring indoors for the winter
- Cold hardy zones 7 through 11, or hardy to 0F
- Heat zone 12 - 7
- Part sun / cool sun to part shade outdoors
- Bright indirect light indoors
- Regular water, do not let the soil dry out completely
- Growth rate dependent on placement, 3" to 10" per year depending where it lives
- Prune in late winter so the new growth will hide the cut marks
- Comes in a 4" pot
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska.
We are certified by the USDA.
We'll do business again.