A delicate looking miniature garden plant, but very sturdy and hardy too. In late spring it throws up the prettiest little pink and white flowers that you have ever seen. Very sweet.
A pretty evergreen ground cover with green rosette leaves that mound and spread slowly along the ground. This Miniature London Pride lends a completely different texture for the under story in your miniature garden bed.
Reliable and fun to grow as long as the soil doesn't not dry out completely. Don't let it cascade down anywhere for too long, those shoots are looking for soil and will dry out if they can't find it.
- Spring growth is lighter green
- Rosette shaped foliage offers year-round interest
- Really pretty, light pink blooms shoot up in late spring
- Part sun or Part shade
- Regular water
- Drought tolerant if well established in the garden soil
- Slowly mounds to 2" to 3" high
- Can be divided each spring
- In a pot: divide every couple of years to keep it happy
- Cold hardy 6 through 9, or hardy to -10F
- Heat hardy zones (estimated) 9 thru 6
- An outdoor plant
- Comes in a 4" pot
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.