A perfect miniature garden bed plant to add a plant-layer in between your tree and ground cover. A true dwarf fern that is an excellent candidate for the miniature garden. The heavily serrated leaves are very pretty and have the cutest curls on the ends. Stays small too!
- Fantastic green color
- Lovely curls on the ends that charm
- Semi evergreen
- Grows 5" to 8" tall
- Often mistaken for 'Crispa congesta'
- AKA - 'Congesta Cristata'
- Clip away deteriorating branches in early spring
- Should remain mostly green once in place
- Mature height is 5 to 8 inches
- Hardy to zones 5 through 9
- Heat zones 8 thru 6
- Part or full shade, dappled shade
- Keep soil evenly moist, do not let it dry out
- An outdoor plant
- Comes in a 4" pot
We recommend to print this page out for future reference.
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.