Lacy blue-green foliage on reddy-brown colored stems with an upright broad cone shape make this an excellent choice for the miniature garden. It really looks like a big tree in the landscape - but in miniature. A fellow MG, Laney in LA grows this plant with confidence in her climate.
- In winter, the foliage blushes a lovely plum color
- It can tolerate drier soil once established
- Hardy to -30F or Zones 3-8
- Heat Zones 8 - 1
- Upright broad in shape
- Growth rate is 2 to 5"/yr - about 2" here in the Seattle area
- Full sun to part sun
- Regular water with well drained soil
- If in a pot, let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering
- Shelter the pot from the extreme hot sun in late afternoon in the summer
- Comes in a 4” pot
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.