Charming! The Ice Breaker Korean Fir is new to our inventory, but it's been around for years - it won the distinction of the American Conifer Society's Conifer of the Year in 2014. It's a very slow grower, a true dwarf tree that grows 1" to 3" per year.
The two-toned foliage has bright white undersides and curve upward to add a really dramatic texture to such a small plant. A very handsome shrub that will grow very slowly in your miniature garden for years. Hardy to -30F as well.
- Two-toned foliage has silver undersides
- Growth rate 1” - 3" per year
- Globed shaped with nice branching
- Will slowly grow into pyramidal shape
- Cold hardy zones 4 thru 6, or -30F
- Heat hardy zones 6 to 5
- Sun to part shade
- Protect from hot summer sun
- Well draining soil
- Regular water
- Do not let it dry out between watering
- Let dry out to wrung-sponge damp in between waterings
- Fertilize if in a container for more than two years
- Comes in a 4” diameter pot
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.