A true miniature bearded Iris! You will be charmed by this little guy. The flower is a bit big, but it's just lovely and re-blooms throughout the summer and into the fall if it's happy. Perfect for miniature gardens with well-drained soil.
It's an Iris - all Iris will go completely dormant in the winter and die right back to the ground. It's not dead and it will come back in next spring. Just be sure to mark the spot so you remember that the tubers are there.
- Lovely miniature iris leaves!
- Classic iris flowers are a bit big, but very pretty
- Deciduous, will die back in the fall but come back the springtime
- Spreads slowly
- Plants can be divided every couple/few years, or left to cluster
- May grow to 4 inches tall
- Cold hardy to zones estimated 4 - 9
- Heat zones are estimated 9 - 1
- Full sun to light shade
- Keep soil well drained, may be drought tolerant like it's bigger relatives but avoid extremes to be safe.
- Comes in a 2 1/2" pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and we are certified by the USDA and Alaska.