Fantastic structure and texture! The Amersfoort English Yew is a very distinctive tree for the miniature garden with the very short, flat, oval needles on branches that grow out, forming an open structure. Very handsome!
Plant in cool sun to part shade. Cool sun means eastern sun, or dappled sun.
- Wonderful texture, the leaves perch like flower petals
- Colors change to silver in the cold temperatures
- Dwarf growth rate 3 to 6" per year
- Upright broad in shape
- Cold zones 5-8 or to -20F
- Heat zones 8 - 7
- Cool sun to part shade, watch the hot summer sun if in a container
- Regular water if in a pot, let dry out to damp in between to avoid over-watering
- Comes in a 4" pot
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.